APPLICATION TEMPLATE & GUIDELINES
This application is to be used by players who ONLY want to participate in the Play By Post RP.
Those who wish to join us in the live Role-Playing sessions, please click here.
- Before posting your application, be sure to REGISTER an account using your character's first and last name. This forum does not use OOC accounts, although you are free to register one in an OOC name or alias, if you wish.
- Title your application topic Last Name, First Name and post it in a new thread of this forum.
- All applications, whether finished or unfinished may be posted directly in this forum. However, if your application is a 'work in progress', we ask that you INDICATE it by tagging it as 'WORK IN PROGRESS' (one phrase, all capital letters) in the 'Tags:' field which sits directly below the main content area box:
- Proofread your application! Everyone makes mistakes every once in a while, but persistent grammatical or spelling errors will result in warnings from the Staff.
- All images, besides the top character representation image - must be LINKED rather than posted in your application.
- Show us your awesome grasp of your character! We want to see you own your interpretation of your character by getting inside their head and spotlighting their personality, motivations, voice, etc. We evaluate applications based on how they are as a whole as opposed to following a stringent rubric. If we can see there's a good attempt at communicating a deep understanding of a character, we can be much more flexible with minor mistakes.
- We welcome the quality over quantity mindset! If you believe you can eloquently and succinctly convey your character using the 'less is more' approach, by all means - go for it! However, we may ask for expansion in instances where we believe more depth is desired. There is also no hard maximum word count, only that your application should not take more than one post.